Perth Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 20

    Showers developing

    • 10
    • 17

    Showers, easing later

    • 9
    • 18

    Morning shower

    • 8
    • 18

    Shower or two

    • 9
    • 19

    Possible shower

    • 9
    • 21

    Sunny

    • 10
    • 23

    Sunny

Today 18 Aug Perth Metropolitan

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers developing this evening in the southwest, with a slight (30%) chance in the northeast later. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Perth Temperature Statistics

Get an account to remove ads