Adelaide Weather Forecast

    • 11
    • 20

    Showers easing

    • 12
    • 20

    Possible shower

    • 11
    • 20

    Possible shower

    • 12
    • 20

    Shower or two

    • 11
    • 17

    Possible shower

    • 9
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

Today 28 Apr Adelaide Metropolitan

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, easing to during the morning to a slight (30%) chance for the afternoon. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs

Adelaide Temperature Statistics

Get an account to remove ads